I am currently recruiting on behalf of my traditional high profile client in London for a Secretary. The objective of the role will be to providing a wide range of Secretarial and administrative support.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Diary management.
* Booking travel and accommodation.
* Meeting and agenda coordination including booking meeting rooms, co-ordinating internal meetings and looking after the participants.
* Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
* Hands on experience working on PowerPoint presentations, Adobe brochures and other Business Development materials.
* Being a single point contact for CEO, front face clients with CEO and Senior members, and occasional flexibility in hours as per deadlines / travel.
* Produces information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
* Conserves CEO's time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences and meetings; scheduling couriers, and other special functions; coordinating preparation of charts, graphs & preparing expense reports.
* Hands on experience with handling Memo's.
* Maintaining calendar and scheduling conferences, teleconference & travel
* Communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to the CEO.
* Documenting and inputting billable time and reimbursable expenses; preparing invoices; tracking payments.
* Maintains client confidence by keeping client/company information confidential.
* Filing, recording meeting discussions, documenting and maintaining evidence.
* Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting Orders. Filing and archiving (paper and electronic) documents (and retrieving when necessary).
* Filing and processing all incoming invoices if any for payment. General administration support.
* Should be able to work to tight deadlines
Key Skills and Personal Attributes
* Work experience of 7-10 years in a similar secretarial role, for senior Management.
* Good MS Office, Adobe, Excel, Graphics and typing skills.
* Well-organised, personable individual.
* Able to work as part of a team.
* Conscientious, reliable, and efficient and display a willingness to learn.
* Accuracy, attention to detail and flexibility.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.