Protein engineering, biochemistry, cloning, design, expression, therapeutic, pharma, construct, biotech
My client is an innovative Biopharma specialising in cutting edge therapeutic proteins who are seeking an experienced Senior Scientist to take a R&D leadership role of the design and creation of constructs for expression and purification of novel proteins
- Provide effective line management and leadership for the protein production team.
- Providing pivotal support to several exploratory research projects.
- Design, clone, express and purify target proteins within project timelines.
- Provide technical expertise in experimental design and execution, data analysis (cloning, expression and purification).
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A MSc/PhD with in Molecular Biology or related field
- Proven industry experience
- Proven management experience in a scientific setting
- Cutting edge research
- £50-60K + extensive benefits
- Excellent career development opportunities
If you think you match the skills listed above and are looking for a new challenge in the Biotech Industry as an Senior Scientist, then please apply with your CV or call me on for a completely confidential chat about your situation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job