Joining this instantly recognisable organisation following their recent period of growth and investment, you will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders, and get involved in collaborations on exciting projects spanning academia, industry and public sector partners.
Specialising in nanomaterials and composites you will be responsible for providing solutions to complex technical issues. You will prepare, test, develop, analyse and research nanomaterials and composites in line with formulation strategy and client requirements.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Setting up, planning and execution of scientific experiments, and the analysis, interpretation and reporting of results to agreed timescales.
- Providing clearly documented records of technical data, decisions, methodologies, calculations and software using an agreed format.
- Contributing to the delivery of formulation projects through the provision of nanomaterials & composites knowledge.
- Application of techniques to demonstrate properties of nanomaterial based coatings & composites.
In order to be considered for this role, you should ideally have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to a minimum of BSc level, and ideally PhD level, in a relevant chemistry based discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in nanomaterials and/or composites materials characterisation.
- Strong understanding of composite resins and fibres chemistry and/or nanomaterials-based coatings.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH42125 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job