Senior Scientist, Analytical Development Pharmaceutical, Runcorn
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy commerically active growth organisation with a reputation for promoting from within
We need experience in Inhalation analysis & method development to Senior level.
Your duties as the Senior Scientist, Analytical Development will be varied.
The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Development of new analytical methods using Quality by Design principles (HPLC/GC)
- Ensure that new methods are validated and issued in a timely manner
- Ensure analytical methods from clients are transferred effectively using robust procedures
- Complete the investigation and root cause analysis of analytical issues, including OOS/OOT results and implementation of any associated CAPAs
- Prepare and review GMP documentation (protocols, reports, SOPs)
The Senior Scientist, Analytical Development must have:
- A BSc in a Chemistry or Pharmaceutical related field.
- Proven industry experience in formulation and analysis of respiratory and inhaled drug products
- A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC and method development and validation to ICH guidelines.
Please apply now to be considered immediately
- Analytical development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'