Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing strong leadership and people management skills throughout day-to-day activities, guiding the team and providing expertise in the latest techniques.
- Providing effective project management.
- Manage budget and take responsibility for H&S.
- Provide support to teams throughout business development.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Relevant scientific qualifications (BSc, MSc, PhD)
- Experience working in a analytical chemistry setting, using a variety of analytical techniques
- Proven people management skills
- Proven project management and customer interaction experience
This permanent position offers full time hours, career progression, a competitive salary and benefits scheme. If you fulfil the above criteria, please APPLY NOW to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'