Location: The Skills Hub & Young People’s Academy, Hillingdon
Salary: Grade PO2, £32,628 - £35,286 per annum
Hours: 36 hours per week, Monday - Friday, throughout the year
The Young People’s Academy is a secondary co-educational special school for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs, and The Skills Hub is an alternative provision for students who cannot attend mainstream school for a variety of reasons. Both are based in Hillingdon. The schools aim to provide a therapeutic environment to support young people’s academic journey and psychological wellbeing.
We are seeking to appoint an Office Manager for a varied role in our school. You will manage the full range of administrative support to the Executive Head and Senior Managers, and take overall responsibility for managing the building and facilities.
You will lead on the Sims system to meet the needs of the Academy. You will also be responsible for managing financial and HR processes in the school and liaising with the shared service finance team. You will be organised, have excellent communication skills and a proven track record in implementing change and improvements. You will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Successful experience in a similar role, preferably in an education setting.
- Excellent IT skills including a detailed knowledge of SIMS.
- Experience in managing facilities and health and safety.
- Experience in both financial and HR processes.
- Be committed to working in partnership with parents and carers, schools, colleges, businesses and other agencies to promote the best possible outcomes for our pupils/students
We can offer:
- the opportunity to develop skills and experience within a family of providers
- staff and an Executive Board who are committed and dedicated to success
- support and guidance from the Orchard Hill College Academy Trust
The Skills Hub and Young People’s Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please visit the Orchard Hill College & Academy Trust website, and view the full advert in the jobs section for more information. Please send your completed application form via email. Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
It is strongly advised that you contact the school to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications: 5.00pm on Friday 6th April 2018
Interview Date: w/c 16th April 2018