This role can be based in office or remote.
Our client is one of the largest specialist data focused contract research companies in Europe supporting human clinical trials developing new life saving drugs. Using its innovative Electronic Data Collection system, ePRO mobile app and related biometrics services, our client is a market leader in the healthcare arena.
They are now looking for a Senior SAS Programmer to join their growing team. The role can be based remtoely if desired. It would be expected that the Senior SAS Programmer attend site once a quarter and on an ad-hoc basis when needed by the business.
The Norfolk based specialist clinical biometrics CRO is supporting global pharma, biotech, medical device and animal health partners with innovative clinical development services.
- Acting as Lead Programmer across multiple studies
- Creation of CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM programs and supporting documentation
- Senior role will include project leadership activities
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS® programs for the production of analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Contributing to the development of new systems, processes and SOPs
Experience and skills required:
- Expertise in CDSIC standards, including a thorough understanding of SDTM/ ADaM IG, creation of SDTM and ADaM mapping specifications, defines and reviewer’s guides.
- Experience in the conversion of data sets into SDTMs
- Experience of running data integration projects
- Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills
- Minimum of 5-6 years SAS® programming experience ideally in the CRO environment
- Good organisational skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects and allocated activities
- Experience of leading project teams, forecasting work and assessing progress
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Practical experience with SAS v 9 and macro development
- Understanding of clinical development processes
- Good communication skills and high level of English language
- SAS programming
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'