Senior SAP Basis Consultant (SAP HANA/AWS specialist)
I'm supporting a global brand who are currently looking for an experienced SAP Basis Consultant with HANA and AWS experience to assist the existing Basis team with reviewing and optimising the SAP landscape as well as proposing best practice recommendations for a stable Basis strategy.
- SAP HANA Performance management, ideally of the complete stack from AWS through OS, HANA and NetWeaver Stack.
- Expert in HANA memory management
- Optimisations within ABAP and HANA SQL code.
- HANA Backup/Recovery, HA and DR planning and execution.
- HANA System copy/refresh
- Ability to work with functional teams on technical challenges
- Able to troubleshoot and identify solutions to complex problems
- Ability to recommend best practice basis strategy and design
- Ability to assist the internal basis and technology architecture team through the sharing of skills and experience
- Document technical infrastructure, processes and procedures
- Experienced hands-on SAP HANA Basis administration with excellent experience of BASIS in performance, configuration, analysis and troubleshooting
- Experience with architecture of SAP NetWeaver and ECC
- Knowledge across the infrastructure, network and application layers
- Expertise in performance management at the SAP, RDBMS and Operating System layers
- Knowledge of SAP related Change Management Tools such as the SAP Transport Management System (STMS) and Transport Express
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills allowing them to present technical issues, solutions and concepts to internal/external partners as well as IT and non-IT literate audiences.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Vistex - Nice to Have
- SAP AND HANA AND AWS AND ABAP AND SQL