Senior Salesforce Developer
The organisation is a large Financial Institution and is in need of a Senior Developer to work within a strong Salesforce team in their London office. The Salesforce Developer will be working with APEX, Visual Force or Lightning throughout the implementation projects you work on.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work on the force.com platform with APEX, Visual Force or Lightning.
- To complete integration tests of the products coding.
- Gathering requirements from clients.
- Putting in place software features.
Skills & Qualifications
- To have the capability to work on web services that can interact with force.com
- Heading up a project team and leading training.
- To have prior knowledge of how to adequately estimate and prioritise workload throughout the project.
- Salesforce Certifications Platform Developer 1 and 2 are advantageous.
- This company are offering a competitive discretionary bonus and 22 days holiday.
- Opportunity to work with enterprise clients.
- Competitive Pension contributions.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the project, by liaising with key stakeholders who are keen to input your expertise.
- Equity within the business
To have a confidential conversation in regards to this position contact me Dominic at Mason Frank on or please email
- apex visualforce lightning web componenents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'