An excellent career opportunity available for a Senior Deivery Manager within Salesforce Consulting services.
You will be responsible for project delivery across a range of Salesforce-related projects, from mid-sized rollouts to full scale digital transformation programmes. You will be fully responsible for delivery of one or more projects in our portfolio, handling the client and internal teams and will work closely with the commercial team during the pre-sales phase.
• Be responsible for the delivery of all aspects on a project
• Where necessary work across projects in parallel
• Develop and maintain project / programme plans
• Run and be the point of escalation for project risks and issues
• Run all workstreams for your project delivery including near/off-shore when necessary
• Coach and develop the internal team on delivery processes and best practice
• Delivery to time and budget
• Develop and maintain a positive can do approach within the project team
• Coach and develop the delivery team to support widening their knowledge and understanding of delivery best practice
• Ensure smooth handover from sales in to Delivery teams
• Facilitate review of proposals as necessary during the presales process
• Provide reporting of project performance
• Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, we are open to strong candidates from all relevant educational backgrounds but you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Consulting experience, gained with a leading professional services or systems integration firm
• Expert knowledge and understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, contribution to thought leadership, articles, client recommendation.
• Proven experience in providing leadership on complex, digital and front-office transformation initiatives, working with and/or running mixed technical teams to deliver the work
• Demonstrable track record of helping to shape successful business development of digital and other front office business transformation initiatives
• Proven experience in project management including implementation of allocated projects to agreed timescales and within budget; leading discovery workshops; ensuring appropriate governance, project management methodology (Agile), process and reporting standards are applied
• Experience in CRM and/or digital delivery
• Solid experience in managing software application development projects
• Ability to travel throughout the UK and overseas
To do the job well, you should be/have:
• Honest and trustworthy
• An enthusiastic, proactive and professional approach to work
• Able to use initiative & work independently
• Willing & able to work from home
• Willing to travel as needed
• Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills, both written and orally
• Able to understand different audiences from c-level to technicians
• Good self-management skills, to be able to stay calm and professional, and to manage own workload to meet deadlines
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise and delegate effectively
• Accurate and have good attention to detail
• Able to work under pressure and enjoy a fast paced working environment
• Flexible and willing to adapt to business requirements
- Project Delivery
- Thought Leadership
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'