This role is with an established Estate Agency based in Sutton. The client is a successful and reputable Estate Agent who is currently looking for a Senior Sales Valuer to join their top performing office in Sutton.
As a Senior Sales Valuer you will be a key member of staff who will conduct and generate branch valuations. The successful candidate will already have sales valuation/listing experience.
You will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As a Senior Sales Valuer you will also be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email, or face to face.
- Generate valuations through canvassing and business development
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Generating leads and following these up
- Converting Valuations and winning new instructions
The successful Senior Sales Valuer must have:
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/ appraisals/ listings
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- £21,750 Basic salary plus generous commission package.
- Realistic OTE per year of £45,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Career progression and on-going training
Additional Benefits: Career progression and on-going training, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (3 on, 1 off)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'