Job title: Senior Sales Support
Salary: £25k-£30k FTE (depending on experience)
* Time for You - 22 days annual leave, increasing each year up to 25 days
* Future Saving - Pension Contribution
* Support and Training
* Free Parking
* Rewards - including parties and a yearly ski trip
* Healthy Lifestyle - we invest in your well-being with circuits classes & challenges (e.g. 3 Peaks)
Our client are a leading out-of-home advertising business, selling engaging & effective media solutions to national advertisers & their media agencies. We help brands reach a range of targeted audiences, including working professionals, active families & young adults, through advertising opportunities in Health Clubs, Shopping Malls, Leisure Centres, Playcentres, Cinema & Schools. Our advertiser base includes the likes of Netflix, Nintendo, O2, BBC, Paramount Pictures, Red Bull, Nivea, Sky, Nando's, Nike, Jaguar, Lego, Colgate, Calpol & Sony Music.
An exciting, brand new role has become available. The successful candidate will provide support & assistance across the sales team, this role requires a pro-active disposition, natural organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly. Ingenuity is at the heart of the company, so creative flair is also useful.
The successful candidate must be able to multi-task effectively, deliver to deadlines & have the confidence / gravitas to interact with two big personalities!
As Senior Sales Support your daily activities will include:
* Responsible for supporting the sales team
* To ensure advertising campaigns are produced in a timely fashion
* Input booked campaigns onto the in-house invoicing system
* System cleansing & management of their 'live' database
* Chasing design agencies for campaign artwork
* Creation of simple mock-ups to sit alongside new business proposals
* Quote generation
* Coordination of our aftersales service, including playout reports
* To contact venues for feedback on campaigns when needed
* To regularly update sector presentations with key campaigns
* To support Senior Management & - when directed - the sales team, with ad-hoc requests (i.e. map-point, desktop research)
A successful Senior Sales Support Assistant, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous sales administration or operations experience
* Experience of working closely and supporting a sales team
* Experience of raising quotes
* High energy levels - upbeat & engaging, with a fun, positive outlook
* Organisational & prioritisation skills
* High level of attention to detail
* A self-starter, with gravitas / natural confidence with a professional phone manner
* An ability to undertake desk research & extract information from research reports
* A good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word & Excel is essential
* An understanding of Photoshop would be advantageous, but not essential
To apply for the position of Executive Assistant/Administrator please click on button shown or contact Simon Hogg directly for further information.
Additional skills: Media, Administration, Organisational skills, sales support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'