Our client is a high end boutique estate agent operating in the Prime Central London market, they have a very large stock list and are looking for an senior sales negotiator to come in and take the bull by the horns.
Our client is very staff centric and energetic, ultimately they want someone who will bring the same energy to team and drive forward the company’s billings. In addition you will also be representing the company at events involving the local community.
As a senior sales negotiator your duties will involve:
- Developing relationships with both vendors and buyers.
- Booking and carrying out viewings.
- Negotiating offers with potential buyers and vendors.
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Communicating with all parties throughout the conveyancing process.
The ideal candidate for this senior sales negotiator role will have:
- At least 2 years experience as a sales negotiator.
- A proven track record in agency.
- Driving licence
The package for this role will reflect the attractive nature of the company.
- Basic salary up to £20,000
- Commission - this is the most impressive commission structure in London with the top level reaching 30%
- On track earnings of AT LEAST £70,000
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are a sales negotiator who is looking to make the step up to the Prime Central London market, look no further and get in touch!
- Business Development
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'