Are you looking for a new challenge in a busy Estate Agency ? This is a great opportunity for someone who is already a Sales Negotiator wanting to join a new exciting company , or an existing Senior Sales Negotiator looking for a fresh start.
Our client a successful independent Estate Agent specialising in mid to high end properties offering Sales, Lettings , Commercial Property, & New Homes services, are looking for a Sales/Senior Sales Negotiator to join their high performing team within their office in St Albans.
The ideal candidate will be currently in a sales role in estate agency, valuation experience would be a bonus but not essential as training will be given in this area. You must be very well spoken and presented as well as possessing great energy . A true team player is key as you will be working in a team of 5 people. Ambitious and career driven, with the energy and attitude to want to succeed in generating a large volume of sales.
This is a Mon-Fri position working 1 in 3 Saturdays with a day off given that week , so always a 5 day week.
Benefits for the Senior Sales Negotiator position:
- Progression within an excellent company
- High basic salary with with additional mortgage sale commission
- Quarterly bonus if targets met on mortgage sales
- Parking permit paid for
- Great working environment
The ideal candidate for this Senior Sales Negotiator will:
- Must have experience either as a Senior Sales Negotiator, or extensive experience as a Sales Negotiator within the Property Industry
- Extensive knowledge of the sales process within property
- Target driven
- Well spoken and presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Must hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
The role of the Senior Sales Negotiator will entail:
- Meeting with clients
- Assessing buyers & Sellers particular needs
- Responding to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Maintaining good relationships with clients following sales
- Promoting properties via different mediums
- Over achieving Targets
- Book mortgage appointments
- Sell conveyancing
If you are that special person our client is hoping to find ,don't delay apply today!!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'