Our clients are a boutique estate agents based in Hampstead and they are looking for a driven sales negotiator. They have a fantastic working environment as well as a very extensive stock list. If you have at least 2 year’s experience in the industry and a high billing record then you will be the ideal senior sales negotiator.
In order to be a successful senior sales negotiator you will need to be:
- Driven to succeed and exceed targets
- Have had experience in a sales role before - strong track record in estate agency
- Has the passion for career progression
Our clients are looking for a senior sales negotiator to start ideally in the next couple of weeks and the key responsibilities will entail:
- To organise viewings with potential buyers and following up on online leads.
- Drive the sales process as a whole whilst aiding the purchaser and vendor throughout the process.
- Field daily applicant enquiries and have the skills and knowledge to assess which properties will be a great option for them.
- Give unparalleled customer service and advice to all clients.
- Look for new opportunities in the property industry and develop contacts in order to help secure future business.
- To assist in winning instructions within the companies agreed fee structure in order to increase the company’s market share.
Do get in touch if you are after a unique role in the industry and something a bit different to the standard estate agent role!
Sales negotiator salary is up to £25,000 OTE £75,000
*Rubix Recruitment is one of London’s leading property recruitment specialists, with expertise in a property management, estate management and block management, as well as business support and the build-to-rent sector.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'