Our client is an independent estate agency that specialises in property sales and lettings in the Woking and West Byfleet areas. The business partners are very involved on a day-to-day basis and the teams in each branch are highly experienced and have extensive local knowledge.
To be considered for this Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer opportunity, you will need to have a demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding targets within a residential sales role. Additionally, any local market knowledge would be seen as advantageous.
The role will involve:
• Registering prospective buyers
• Arranging and accompanying viewings
• Arranging and carrying out market appraisals
• Sales negotiation & progression
• Handling offers
• Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to sale
• Assisting the smooth running of the sales department.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience within residential estate agency
• Valuation skills and experience
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Excellent face to face customer service skills
• The motivation to succeed
• A confident and professional manner
• Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
• Full clean UK driving licence.
This role comes with superb earning potential! Our client is offering a basic salary up to £25,000 and an on target earnings figure between £40,000 to £50,000! They are also providing a company car (BMW 120i).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'