Our client has been established in Grays for over 15 years, going above & beyond for their customers, and becoming one of the leading estate agents covering the Thurrock area. They now require an experienced Sales Negotiator to join the team.
Senior Sales Negotiator
You will need the following;
- A minimum of two years estate agency experience
- Preferably with property valuation experience
- Excellent local knowledge
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- A drive to achieve office targets and work as part of a team
- UK driving licence is essential
The key part of this role will be valuing properties throughout the Thurrock area, selling the benefits of using our client's services, and occasionally assisting with sales viewings.
- Basic salary of £17,000 - £21,000 PA (depending on experience)
- Realistic OTE of £42,000 PA
- Car allowance
- 3-month salary guarantee
Q Recruitment specialises in property recruitment across the UK.
Due to the high levels of interest, we receive for our roles, we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore, if you do not hear back from us, you have not been shortlisted for this role.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'