- Job Title: Senior Sales negotiator
- Salary: Upto £20,000 basic + Car Allowance + £50,000 OTE
- Location: South West London
Our client is a well established, progressive Estate Agency in South West London who are now looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their dynamic, hard working team. They are looking to expand on recent success and there will be future progression opportunities
You will be a key member of the team and will be integral in the leadership of the Sales team and for the growth of the office. You will be given the full support of the Sales Manager and supporting team as a Senior Sales Negotiator.
You will be an important member of the team and will be asked to help with gaining new instructions and winning market share. As a Senior Sales Negotiator , you will also be helping train and mentor the sales staff in your office, ensuring they are given the best chance of succeeding.
The Sales Manager has a big say in the hiring and firing process within their office so you will be able to build a like-minded team around them. The office is already well established and initially you will be building on an existing pipeline and working with a top quality Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- This role is perfect if you have a successful track record in Estate Agency as a Senior Sales Negotiator.
- Someone who is results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility.
- Have a proven track record in gaining Instructions and delivering on KPIs
- Have a spirit of professionalism, honesty and integrity towards each other and towards our clients.
All candidates will require the following in order to be short-listed to the next stage of your recruitment journey:
- You will be a 'get things done' kind of person
- You are strong and confident in your manner, working well under pressure and demonstrating a can-do attitude
- You employ a systematic and structured approach to achieve goals
- You support team members by encouraging participation and asking for their involvement
- A flexible approach to working hours may be required
- An ability to inspire, lead and influence team members
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Gained experience in leading a team within the property industry
- Ability to manage by a combination of leadership, role modelling and positive performance management
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and team working skills
- Minimum of 1 years work experience within the property industry as a Sales Negotiator
- Successful track record in achieving targets, maintaining client relationships
- Up to date with local and national property news
Rayner Personnel are a specialist Property Recruitment company. We work with a huge variety of property businesses across the UK helping them find great people to enhance their companies. We regularly fill roles in Administration, Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Block Management, Business Development and PA's.
Please get in touch to discuss your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'