SENIOR NEGOTIATOR WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE START
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A QUALITY ESTATE AGENTS WITH STRUCTURED CAREER PROGRESSION
BASIC SALARY £16-18,000 DOE £28/32,000 OTE + CAR
This is your opportunity to have a career with a quality company who offer great career progression for their TOP PERFORMERS.
The position is for a SENIOR SALES NEGOTIATOR who wants carve out their career in property so you must be able to show good communication skills both face to face and over the phone and have a desire to work towards targets in a competitive environment in return you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers both face to face and over the phone
- Matching customer needs for buying & selling of properties
- Valuing and listing properties for sale ideal but not essential
- Enjoy generating appointments for viewings and valuations
- Telephoning customers with new properties that have come available
- Showing people around properties in the local area
- General assistance and administration with basic IT skills & data input
- Oversee the office in Manager absence
You will have estate agency or relevant property experience within the industry, be used to working in a targeted environment and enjoy over achieving targets and providing excellent levels of customer service.
This is a dynamic role where you no two days are the same and you really get out of the role what you are prepared to invest in to it.
Excellent ongoing training and career progression for the successful candidate.
INTERESTED? DON'T DELAY IN APPLYING NOW!
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 and therefore only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'