Nick Dunning Associates are proud to offer the complete property solution. Our portfolio of brands provides services in Residential Sales, Lettings and Management, Commercial Sales and Lettings, Conveyancing, Surveys and Valuations, Financial Services, Property Maintenance and Refurbishment. We have built our success on a reputation of excellent customer service and recruiting and retaining great people at every level. At Nick Dunning Associates we are committed to ensuring we are market leaders in all areas of our business, and with our ambitious acquisition plan that continues to see us expand, we are looking for an exceptional and experienced Sales Negotiator to join our TownendsEstate Agency branch in Thornton Heath.
- Registering applicants and maintaining regular contact with potential buyers
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Providing accurate feedback to vendors
- Generating and booking valuations
- Successfully negotiating sales
- Liaising with all parties to ensure the successful completion of the sale
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided at all times
- Working to personal targets and daily and monthly KPI’s
- The ability to generate new business and build rapport with clientèle and colleagues
The successful candidate should be the ultimate all-rounder and be professional, well presented with a great telephone manner and a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
To be considered for this position, recent experience working in property sales is essential.
- A competitive package with transparent and achievable on target earnings plus uncapped commission
- Company car or car allowance (this applies to certain roles only)
- Industry leading training and development
- A dedicated career pathway for all
- Reward & Benefits programme (launching 2019)
- Charity events in aid of Shooting Star Children's Hospices and local community support
- Social events, company conferences & awards
- Fun Team building days
- Staff referral fees, new baby gifts, long service rewards and a cupcake on your birthday!
- Continued investment in all of our brands
- Five day working week
There has never been a better time to join us! Become part of our 2019 journey - don't delay, apply today!
Application closing date: 31/01/2019
Start dates: February to April 2019
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'