An excellent opportunity exists for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join Goodfellows Estate Agency covering "Fine & Country" in Cheam Village.
Goodfellows was started in 1990 in Morden and now has 11 branches covering Residential Sales & Lettings, Land & New Homes, Financial Services and In-house Conveyancing in South West London and North Surrey. Their brand values focus on nurture, sincerity, knowledge, pride, determination and success. The company is supported by LSLi to enable the continued growth and development of the business.
They are looking for an individual to help keep up the high standards they pride themselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow even further.
The requirement is for a pro-active and organised individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times. Candidates must be determined, enthusiastic and energetic. We are looking for the right personality and a "can do" attitude. The individual must have previous Sales Negotiator experience gained in an Estate Agency.
Working hours will be 08.45am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and alternative Saturdays, 9.00am to 5.00pm, in line with the rota. During the probation period alternate 5/6 day weeks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify potential buyers and secure maximum quality viewings, market appraisals/valuations and financial service appointments and conveyancing leads
- Comply with all relevant legislation as it affects the residential sales operation
- Present a professional approach at all times
- Achieve sales performance targets
- Negotiating offers to the satisfaction of the client
- Registering enquiries, arranging appointments and undertaking viewings
- Qualifying potential buyers who make an offer with regard to their chain situation and financial position
- Undertaking viewings with prospective applicants
- Applicant management and vendor care and feedback
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective clients and face-to-face meetings
- Persuading buyers and sellers to use our financial advisor
- Working as part of the sales team and covering for other negotiators if required
- Deputising on behalf of the Manager as required
- Providing excellent customer service
- Canvassing, touting and undertaking leaflet drops
The individual should have/be:
- Extremely customer focused and professional
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Good local knowledge of the area
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
- A "can do" attitude
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Excellent standard of communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"