Role: Senior Sales Negotiator
Location: Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire
Our client is a Multi Branch Leading Independent Local Estate Agent looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their highly successful organisation.
You'll be looking after enquiries, managing your own customer database and focusing on new business. It is a fast paced and fun environment, and you will need to be hard working, consistent, reliable, naturally driven and competitive to be successful. Experience in Estate Agency is essential for this role.
Senior Sales Negotiator Role responsibilities:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- Close communication with all clients,
- Negotiating offers between the vendors and buyers
- Cross selling our products.
Senior Sales Negotiator Previous experience:
- Confident sales negotiator with proven track record
- At least 12 months experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
You must also have Full UK driving licence & Own Car
If this sounds like the opportunity for you or someone close to you then APPLY TODAY or contact one of our staff at NRG Resourcing for more information.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents