Senior Sales Negotiator
Senior Sales Negotiator, Bournemouth
£17,000 per annum (£32,000 OTE), uncapped commission structure
Guaranteed commission for 6 months DOE
Monday - Friday 09.00-18.00, one day per week 08.30-17.30, alternate Saturday 09.00-16.00
My client, a highly respected and well established independent Estate Agency in Bournemouth, are looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their expanding Sales team.
My client ensure client satisfaction throughout all transactions which creates high levels of repeat business, making this an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a new role within Estate Agency.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator, your duties will include:
- Registering applicant and arranging viewings/market appraisals
- Conducting property viewings and market appraisals
- Winning instructions and successfully guiding property sales to completion
- Liaising with vendors and purchasers throughout the sales process
- Upselling and cross selling at all opportunities
In order to succeed in this role you will need:
- At least 12 months experience as a Sales Negotiator within Estate Agency
- A full UK driving license
- Good call-out to viewing conversion rates and excellent viewing to sale agreed rates
In return, my client is offering a very competitive basic salary, an uncapped commission structure and excellent routes for progression.
You will receive initial training and support to understand how my client's Agency works and then work towards more senior positions and pay grades.
If you are in a similar role and looking for a change, please send your CV to , or ring me for a confidential chat about the role on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"