An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Negotiator to join a leading independent Estate Agents based in Chorlton.
Job Title: Sales Negotiator
Salary: Competitive market salary and attractive commission scheme
Benefits: 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, excellent staff incentive schemes including trips around the UK.
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 17.30pm, Friday 8.30 - 17.00pm. There is a requirement to work a Saturday on a 1 in 3 rota basis with time off given in lieu.
Job Type: Permanent
JP & Brimelow Chorlton Limited is a fast growing Estate Agent with offices in Chorlton, Didsbury and Withington. Central located offices enables us to offer our clients an efficient and knowledgeable local service second to none, and whilst we remain small enough to retain our identity, with the advancement in technology we are able to provide a national / international exposure.
We believe we work incredibly hard on behalf of all our clients, but are not complacent and are always looking for ways to improve and develop the core business which has proved such a success to date.
The main duties of the Sales Negotiator role will be:
- Daily contribution to morning meetings
- Front of house: Meeting and greeting of clients
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Collecting answer phone messages
- Dealing with Internet and email enquiries
- Booking valuation appointments
- Registering new buyers and sending appropriate suitable properties
- Proactive marketing - call outs on new properties to the market
- Arranging viewings, accompanied and via vendor
- Conducting viewings
- Follow up viewings that have taken place and relay feedback to vendors
- Vendor contact, updates on activity, market conditions, push for price reductions
- Social Media promotion
- Upsell mortgage advice to potential buyers and vendors
- Upsell solicitors/conveyancing to potential buyers and vendors
- Taking offers from interested parties and relaying to vendor with any negotiations
- Canvassing plan
- Prospecting previous valuations to create revisit or instruction appointments using existing records & similar recently sold properties
- Keeping in touch with applicants to keep database accurate and identify hot buyers
If you are a highly driven individual with the motivation to be able to take the business forward and have a strong commitment to succeed then this is the role for you. Our aim is to develop you through our tailored training program and to give you the skills required to excel within the property industry. Within our fast paced and exciting businesses we are positive that opportunities come up for everyone to shine if you are ready to welcome a new and rewarding challenge.
Sales Negotiator - Person Specification:
- Previous Estate Agency experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment and working to targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced IT skills including MS Office
- Detail orientated with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A hands on "Can do" and "will do" mentality
- Cheerful and self-motivated
- Professional and reliable with a passion for success
- Full UK driving licence
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales Negotiator opportunity, please click 'Apply’ now!