Senior Sales Negotiator - Worthing
| Senior Sales Negotiator | Worthing | £18,000 - £20,000 Basic, £30,000 OTE |
The Client is a well-respected Estate Agent in the region and they need a proactive Sales Person to Negotiate Sales and win new business to ensure they remain a competitive force in the area.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress with an excellent Estate Agency. They are continuously growing so there are lots of opportunities to progress with the business. Valuation experience would be beneficial but full training will be provided.
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale.
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Attend viewings
- Conduct Sales Valuations and win instructions
- Work closely with the Branch Manager to identify Market trends
- Follow up after each viewing and valuation to gain offers and feedback
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale
- Local knowledge
- Previous estate agency experience
- Previous Valuation experience desirable
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-6.30pm and Saturday (rota) 9.00am-5.00pm
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £20,000 basic salary (£35,000 OTE) + Car/ Car allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"