Are you looking for a new challenge as a Senior Sales Negotiator/ Valuer in a busy Estate Agent? This is a great opportunity for someone with a proven track record as a Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer wanting to work for an award winning multi office independent esate agent that offers an incredible working environment.
Our client deals in Sales, Lettings, New Homes, Property Management and have their own Mortgage company. They pride themselves on their high level of customer service and local knowledge skills. They are looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator/ Valuer to join their high performing team within their office in High Wycombe.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience within estate agency with Valuing experience. Local knowledge would be preferred to give the succesful candidate the best chance to hit the ground running.
Benefits for the Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer position:
- Progression within an excellent company
- Excellent salary package + MA & FS referrals
- Car allowance
- Great working environment
- Holiday entitlement
- Parking at the office
- Every other Saturday working week
The ideal candidate for this Senior Sales Negotiator /Valuer role will:
- Have experience as a Senior Sales Negotiator/ Valuer within the Property Industry
- Have extensive knowledge of the sales process within property
- Be target driven
- Be well spoken and presented
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well within a team
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
The role of the Senior Sales Negotiator/ Valuer will entail:
- Meeting with clients
- Assessing buyers & sellers particular needs
- Responding to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Maintaining good relationships with clients following sales
- Promoting properties via different mediums
- Valuing skill essential
- Over achieving Targets
- Booking mortgage appointments
- Selling conveyancing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking company where you can really make your mark ! Don't delay, apply today !!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'