| Senior Sales Negotiator/ Valuer | Coalville | £16,000 - £18,000 Basic, £25,000 - £30,000 OTE |
A fantastic opportunity has risen at my client’s branch in Coalville for an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator/ Valuer. My clients are looking for a driven individual looking to progress further in the property industry. For this role, you will be Valuing for 3 days and Negotiating for 2.
The successful individual will thrive in a fast-paced environment and understand the importance of good customer service in addition to sales generation.
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale.
- Arrange and attend viewings and valuations
- Ensure you have a thorough understanding of each property you are marketing
- Proactively contact hot applicants to advise of new properties matching their requirements
- Follow up after each viewing and valuation to gain offers and feedback
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale
- Complete all paperwork with the applicant to ensure all compliance requirements are met
- A proactive approach with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work on your own initiative and importantly as part of a team
- Being professional and personable at the same time
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Must have valuation experience
In return, my clients are offering a basic salary of £16,000 - £18,000 (Depending on Experience) + Car Allowance, with an OTE of £25,000 - £30,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job