Senior Sales Negotiator - Sydenham, London SE26
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join our client a multi independent estate agency based in Sydenham, London SE26 .
Property Sales experience, charisma, determination, energy and an outgoing personality are a must for this vibrant and forward thinking company.
As Senior Sales Negotiator you will be confident in dealing with properties and clients across the range into the very top end and be involved in the whole Property Sales process from generating /carrying out viewings to Negotiating and pushing deals through to their successful completion.
As Senior Sales Negotiator you will need to have the ability to build long term business relationships with clients and buyers, be focused and determined in working to targets and a strong team player.
The day to day duties would include but will not be `limited to:
- Coordinating canvassing activities to generate new business
- Coordinating property valuations and listings
- Effectively marketing properties to attract potential buyers
- Matching prospective buyers to suitable properties and arranging viewings accordingly
- Maintaining regular contact with vendors, buyers and other relevant parties
- Dealing with financial/legal matters relating to the sales process
- Guiding vendors and buyers through the sales process from agreement of the sale to legal completion
- Contributing to the smooth running of the branch on a daily basis
- Candidates should be target-driven and have a strong desire to succeed within a sales environment
This Senior Sales Negotiator position is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, with long term career prospects.
Our client is offering a salary OTE of £40,000 + The working hours are Mon - Fri 8.30am - 7pm, Saturdays 8.30am - 6pm and Sunday’s 9.30am - 5pm, you will receive a set day off during the week and will only ever work either a Saturday or Sunday not both days.
If you feel you are well suited to this vacancy, please apply by sending Round Pegs your upto date CV today for the attention of Graham Green.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment.