Senior Sales Negotiator - Maternity Cover
Senior Sales Negotiator
Who are we:
There are estate agents. And then there’s Andrews. We go further and do more to move people in all of the ways that make finding a new home exciting, easy and seamless. We take pride in being part of the communities in which we work. And we feel a sense of purpose that makes for more rewarding roles, every day. It’s more like being part of a family than a team, yet we’re also big enough to offer you all of the career development and support you want. If you share our spirit.
The successful candidate will be happy working in a fast paced telephone based role and will have experience within a Negotiator role.
The Senior Sales Negotiator Role:
The successful Senior Sales Negotiator will be committed to delivering high levels of customer service, performance and integrity. You will be passionate about property, you’ll be hungry for success, focused on targets and completely at ease with the nuts and bolts of selling houses including industry regulations.
Obviously superb organisational, communication and financial management skills are essential. It also goes without saying that you’ll be able to demonstrate your ability to get to grips with our systems, processes and policies; using them to drive sales.
The successful Senior Sales Negotiator will meet the following Criteria:
- You will have experience in an estate agency environment in a sales negotiator role.
- Ability to develop new business opportunities in Estate Agency and cross sell across the business
- Excellent track record in estate agency, sales and valuing
- Excellent networking skills
- Preferably knowledge of the local property market
- The will to ensure all legal and company standards are met
- Outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
- Full driving licence essential
In exchange for your commitment and flexibility, you will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with an attractive package that really does add up. Our fantastic benefits package includes:
- Uncapped commission
- Inspirational training
- Exciting career opportunities - (we have good internal progression rates)
- Other fantastic benefits including discounts on our benefits site
This is a fantastic opportunity so please apply today. We have our vacancies on a rolling basis. So don't delay, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job