Office Angels Brighton is proud to be working in partnership with one of Brighton's most trusted Estate Agents.
We are looking to recruit for an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator, who will obtain new instructions and negotiate successful sales of freehold and leasehold property.
Giving the best advice to your clients will be paramount, and you will be tenacious, persuasive and self-motivated to succeed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating business by obtaining new instructions and registering new applicants
- Taking photographs for the use of websites, advertisements, virtual tours and particulars
- Composing adverts and collating to send to press and keeping website entries up-to-date
- Drawing up details particulars ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Arranging appointments to view and conduct viewings
- Obtaining offers to purchase, negotiate between vendor and purchaser and arrange sales.
- Write to solicitors, answer enquiries and generally assist in getting sales through to exchange and completion.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Negotiator looking to take a step up, or a current Senior Sales Negotiator looking for a new challenge within a market-leading Estate Agency with fantastic working environment and earning potential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to communicate confidently with a diverse range of people
- Work well as a team with the ability to use your own initiative
- Work with integrity and offer the best advice to Clients
- Have confidence to cope with questions and negotiate between vendors and purchasers
- Possess the ability to identify needs and try to meet them
- Hold a current driving license (essential).
- Minimum 3 years Sales Negotiation experience is required
Our client is offering a starting salary of £22,000 p/a + 5% commission + car allowance
You will also benefit from free parking, 20 days holiday + bank holidays and pensions contribution + more!
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm and every other Saturday 9.30am - 1pm.
For more information, call or apply with your CV today!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.