Senior Sales Negotiator - Estate Agent
Competitive Basic Salary - Uncapped Commission - Company car or allowance
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join our Residential Sales team in our branch.
- Ensure every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details
- Ensure than when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory and business like conclusion.
- Optimise every opportunity to secure valuations and to obtain Instructions
- An experienced Sales Negotiator
- Proven track record in generating new business
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Enthusiastic person who can demonstrate they have the willingness to learn and develop themselves in the Estate Agency industry.
What's in it for you:
- Progressive Career
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Uncapped Commission
- Full Training and Development
- Company Car Or Allowance (DOE)
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Why not check out our company website's at: www.barnardmarcus.co.uk, www.connellsgroup.co.uk and www.sequencehome.co.uk
Keywords: Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Lettings, Sales, Property Sales, Financial Services, Mortgage and Protection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job