Our client is an international, upmarketestate agency with one of the largest networkof branches in London as well as opening offices around theglobe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company for a Senior Sales Negotiator / Associate at its busy and successful office in Covent Garden.
The successful candidate will have valuations experience and assist in the growth of the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, exchange of contracts and completion of the transaction.
- Track-record of consistently achieving Sales targets
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of relevant industry legislation
- Central London experience is preferable for this position
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Full UK drivers licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience with on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 plus other company benefits.