Senior Sales Negotiator /Assistant Manager - Braintree - £38,000-£42,000 OTE plus car allowance/company car profit share, pension (circa £20,000 - £22,000 Basic)
This excellent, family owned, independent, award winning Estate Agent are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Negotiator/Assistant Manager in their well established Braintree branch.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator candidates must be confident, outgoing, enthusiastic and have a proven track record and be target driven.
This agent are market leaders with 25 branches in Essex and East London with one of the best people cultures. Upon joining you will be given a personal career path to improve your skill set and career prospects.
The role will involve assisting in managing and growing their already successful business, managing a team in the managers absence, conducting valuations and gaining listings to grow their market share.
You would also be expected to sell property.
The ideal candidates must have at least two years’ experience in valuing and listing property and looking for the next step up to Assistant Branch Manager.
Essential Skills required:
- At least two year’s previous experience within Estate Agency.
- At least 1 years experience of valuing and listing property.
- Demonstrate a professional approach to customer service
- Have excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a full UK driving licence
A car allowance or company car is available plus profit share and pension.
- Organisational Skills
- Sales Negotiator
- Target Driven