Are you a driven, motivated and positive individual? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you thrive in building partnerships with employers? Are you looking to secure a role where you can really make a difference to our organisation?
If the answer to those questions is YES! Then we want to hear from you!
Prospero are a multi sector recruitment company specialising in Information Technology, Engineering, Health and Social Care, Audio Visual and Education recruitment.
We are currently looking for a highly ambitious individual to grow a small team from our Chelmsford operation. This role will work directly with our established and hugely successful AV Team. We are looking to someone to work wit our existing clients in the is sector and build a sales and marketing diviso.
This will also be a highly hands on role as you will also be initially responsible for growing your own desk in a traditional 360 degree recruitment role.
This role would suit an individual that has recent desk experience who is looking for the next step and has ambitions of growing a team and a business very quickly.
* Leading a team of consultants to deliver growth and profitability for the company.
* Recruitment and management of specialist recruiters.
* Full Profit & Loss Responsibility.
* Contract management of company key accounts.
* Developing and implementing business development strategies at local level.
* Developing and implementing recruitment and retention strategies, particularly within the nursing and social care sector.
* Developing strong relationships with managed vendors.
* Ensuring company quality systems are being followed and adhered to.
* Supporting Head Office with invoicing and account queries.
* Supporting the Sales Director to develop regional and national business development strategies.
* You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire a team.
* You will have a track record of success particularly within a business development or key account role.
* A self-starter with exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
* You will have a sound knowledge of the healthcare sector and the current issues facing agencies within this market.
* Excellent communication skills with an empathetic nature to both branch staff and clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'