Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Sales Manager to join the team in Cirencester. Joining them on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary.
They are the UK’s leading intermediary for Private Healthcare. Their Head Office is in Cirencester, Gloucestershire, they employ over 150 staff and have now been running for nearly 10 years. They now want to build on their success by diversifying into a new market - Life Insurance.
The role of Senior Sales Manager is a new and exciting opportunity within an already successful organisation and you will be responsible for building their Life Insurance business. Initially, your primary role will be to recruit your own team then train, motivate and drive them towards a successful Life Insurance sales business utilising KPIs. The Senior Sales Manager will be a member of the company Management Team reporting into the company’s two Directors and a key contributor to the overall success of the brand.
Their staff offer advice to clients on the best product to suit their specific needs. They work with a panel of leading industry insurers. You will have contact with these insurers to build specific knowledge and training programmes for those advisors to best support their clients.
The successful Senior Sales Manager will be driven to build, establish and grow their own and others career within a successful and dynamic organisation. You will have:
- A proven track record and extensive experience in the protection market which can include Life, Critical Illness, Income Protection. Life Insurance experience is preferred.
- Previous experience of an FCA regulated environment.
- Proven line management experience where success is driven by building a motivated and highly performing team with a low attrition rate.
- Extensive experience of coaching, mentoring and training staff members to be the best they possibly can.
- Recruitment skills and previous experience of building your own team, initially of 6 Sales Executive which could grown further depending on the success of the team.
- Previous experience of building a life insurance business would be highly beneficial.
- Successfully transitioned from the Sales arena to a Managerial role.
- A strategic thinker who can put into action their ideas.
- Highly motivated with a passion for delivering success.
- Able to strategically grow a sales team to achieve company targets.
- Previous experience of successful project management and delivery, for example, building a new sales structure and workflow system on time and within budget
- Able to work across the whole organisation at all levels of staff
- You will be friendly, approachable, focused, fun and passionate about what you do and able to encourage this in others.
Aside from a strong basic salary and attractive commission structure, they take pride in offering a long-term career with a highly successful, motivated team who are passionate about their business and who want to continue to grow.
Why not click 'apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing private medical insurance intermediary in the UK as their Senior Sales Manager.