De Lacy Executive seeks a Senior Sales Manager to join a dynamic, forward thinking company working in the UK arable, fresh produce and horticultural sector.
As a result of continued rapid growth there is an opportunity for a focused and highly motivated professional with the drive, passion and experience in technology solutions to prospect, engage and deliver Agricultural software solutions and platforms to the leading agricultural enterprises within the UK.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of closing B2B/B2C deals. You will also bring a solid understanding of solution selling strategies and tactics ideally within the Agriculture and/or IT sector.
You will be commercially astute with demonstrable sales management experience, ideally within the UK growing industries. Previous software sales experience will be an advantage, but is not essential if you can demonstrate an interest and aptitude for IT technology.
This role is office based in Cambridgeshire but will require at least 50% travel
- Win new business consistent with our clients goals and objectives
- Maintain customer relationships and upsell new platform features
- Win new business consistent with the company goals and objectives, maximising sales revenue and profit
- Maintain key customer relationships and implement account expansion strategies
- Research, evaluate and approach potential customers
- Understand the needs of business customers and build strong lasting working relationships
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Using CRM, record forecasts, sales and order information
- Review your sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues
- Work closely in conjunction with the customer success team to move customers seamlessly in to the onboarding process
- Evaluate market information and client responses, constantly feeding back into future sales response strategies
- Represent the company in external business relationships with major clients, important prospects, trusted partners and suppliers
- Full UK driving licence
An excellent remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate
- Sales Executive
- Software Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job