| Senior Sales & Lettings Negotiator | Manchester City Centre | £20,000 - £24,000 Basic, £28,000 OTE |
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sales & Lettings Negotiator who is required for my clients in Manchester City Centre office. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a successful team working for a well-established estate agency.
- Undertaking market appraisals and winning new listings
- Keeping sellers informed about the progress of their marketing
- Hot Buyer management, pre-viewing and offer negotiation
- Generation of market appraisals for sales. This will be through everything from canvassing, board knocking and pro-active call outs
- Securing sales by positively and proactively promoting available properties by telephone
- Following up online viewing leads and converting these into further business opportunities
- Ability to react quickly to ever changing situations
- Organisation is key to deal with an ever changing workload
- A full UK driving licence
- Previous valuing experience
- Good knowledge of the industry
- You will be self-motivated and have excellent relationship building skills
- Be able to secure new business opportunities without supervision
As a Senior Sales & Lettings Negotiator you will be required to work Monday - Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return, my client is offering a basic of £20,000- £24,000 and a OTE of £28,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job