Due to their continued success our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team based in Cambridgeshire. The successful applicant will have had Cloud Sales experience and more specifically a proven track record in selling hosted solutions.
- Develop and present major deal/account strategies
- Proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities
- Experienced Business Development Manager at C level
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating lead to close
- Management of the quality of overall deliverables and pursuit strategy throughout the whole sales process
- Work closely with technical team to perform pre-sales feasibility assessments of how well the client's solutions meet the customer requirements and what customisation would be required
- Good Knowledge of VMware Solutions, Veeam, Microsoft 365
- Previously sold/delivered transitional projects from in house solutions to cloud hosted solutions
- Must have sold service contracts and understand annuity revenues
- Accomplished Business Development Manager with associated presentation skills
- 25 Days Holiday
- Competitive Salary - Business Development Manager role can expect six figure OTE.
The role will be based at their offices in Burwell, Cambridge. Occasional travel maybe required to customer meetings across the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'