Salary/Rate: £35000 - £70000/annum + Uncapped Commission
Location: City of London, Greater London
Description: Senior Sales Executive / Business Development Manager
We are a leading business intelligence provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries.
Key Facts: Final Results For The Year Ended 31 December 2016 "Business delivers record results of £100 Million turnover!"
- Selected by London Stock Exchange as one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain
- Currently working with 16 out of the top 20 Pharma companies
- 17 offices around the world including Sydney, San Francisco, New York & Boston
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our new business sales team within Life Science sector. You will possess a track record of success in your current role and are now looking to take your career to the next level and assume responsibility for continuing our double digit year on year growth.
The Core Responsibilities
- Build mutually beneficial, value-based relationships with new clients within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Present our solution via a consultative sales approach to understand needs and requirements in clients in order to secure new business, consulting and upsell opportunities (inc. products from our recent acquisitions)
- Travel throughout Europe to conferences and to see prospective clients
- Achieve and exceed monthly new business sales revenue targets
- Contribute to the larger R&A and marketing initiatives of the company
- Engage in major client-facing presentations and activities that effectively establish the ourConsulting brand once you have built a portfolio of clients
The Scope Of Experience & Qualifications
- A proven track record of selling Business Intelligence / Sponsorship / Publishing / Research / SaaS / Software or other complex B2B solution.
- Proven ability to engage with C-level decision makers and coordinate activity on major accounts
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable with corporate and market statistics, financial databases and other aspects of market research analysts and consulting.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Between 18 - 36 months experience in a consultative sales role
- Ability to work independently
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets
1. Uncapped Commission
2. Monthly incentives
3. Quarterly awards and diners club
4. Annual fully expensed holiday for Top Performers
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN THREE YEARS B2B SALES EXPERIENCE
- New Business Development
- Cold Calling Experience
- B2B sales