Sector: Advertising Sales
Location: Central London
Salary: £27-32000 basic plus 20% of salary uncapped OTE
- Top 3 grossing content publisher
- Selling print and digital advertising across a high-end publication
- Targeting the Food & Drink sectors
- Regular face to face selling
Targeting consumer brands across the Food & Drinks sector, the Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for selling print and digital advertising on a high-end publication. Working on one of their leading titles, the Senior Sales Executive will focus on driving new business acquisition and attend regular client meetings to close business face to face. This is also a role that will require the successful to win and retain new relationships with west end media agencies.
Established in the early 90's, this culturally unique publisher is on something of a growth spurt, adding new titles to their portfolio each year. Disrupting the new media market, taking over the advertising sector within the food and drink markets, reaching millions of viewers each year. As a result, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to make your mark and progress quickly to Key Account Management positions and beyond.
As Senior Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Selling print and digital advertising across a leading retail publication
- Targeting the consumer brands, predominantly in food and drink
- Driving new business acquisition
- Closing business face to face
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1-2 years advertising sales experience (agency experience advantageous)
- Tenacious, engaging, driven
- Desire to progress and work for a growing medium sized business
Benefits of this Sales Executive role:
- £27-32,000 basic plus 30% of salary uncapped OTE
- Pension, 25 days holiday, monthly commission
- Unique culture
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Max Goreham on .
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job