Senior Sales Executive, Tuckton, £30,000 + Uncapped Commission + Company Benefits - Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm, 28 Days Holiday
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a growing company in recruiting for a Senior Sales Executive to join their team in Tuckton.
This company sells a much needed product to companies across the UK and the successful candidate will be responsible for the Account Management of existing customers to identify new opportunities for software and services.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Senior Sales Executive:
- Responding to and closing incoming new business enquiries
- Generating new business opportunities for a very specific training course we own through LinkedIn and existing customers
- Research organisations to clarify what opportunities exist based on marketing information gathered via Lead Forensics, forms completed on the website
- Managing and maintaining the accuracy of the CRM system
- Filing of purchase orders and associated paperwork on the server
- Answering phones and providing exceptional customer service
- Preparing quotes and liaise with suppliers and customers
- Other tasks as directed
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum C grade or above GCSE English and Maths
- Minimum of 2 years in a Sales role
- Consultative sales approach
If you are currently looking for a role where you can progress within Sales, please apply.
This position would suit candidates currently working as a Senior Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Executive, or Telesales Consultant.
If you are interested in this Senior Sales Executive position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
- Account Management
- Consultative Sales
- Data Entry
- Senior Sales
- Answering Phones