Bywater’s continues to strive for excellence within the Waste management Industry with continued reviews on placing our Clients and their needs at the heart of everything we do. We as collective team have placed a shift from looking at waste as a dirty problem to a rich opportunity that places Bywater’s at the forefront of our Industry, promoting a conscious circular economy in which we champion our core values of connecting and inspiring both clients and team members.
This is an exciting opportunity with a successful renowned business that offers loads of room for career progression and great benefits. We are looking for a great problem solver with fantastic relationship skills and extremely strong commercial understanding to join us at an exciting time of continued growth.
The position of Senior Sales is responsible for sourcing and securing high level contracts with businesses within Bywaters service area of the M25. The role is an out and out sales role, with little to no account management involved. Bywaters are looking for someone with a proven track record of generating high value leads and working with the head of commercial and other internal teams to get them over the line. The role comes with a competitive salary, company car and a bonus.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospective clients
- Sells services and products by establishing contact with potential customers and developing relationships
- Analysing opportunities by researching the industry and being aware of upcoming opportunities
- Achieve agreed sales targets
- Maintains pipeline on a weekly basis
- Keeps internal systems up to date to ensure smooth roll out of client services
- Proven lead generation methods
- Proven track record of securing high level contracts
- Self-motivated individual capable of working remotely
- Experience working within the waste management or FM industry is desirable
- Contract Management
- Waste Management
- New Business Opportunities
- New Leads