Company Profile - Senior Sales Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales person to join our successful client, a leading specialist provider, based in Stevenage.
Job Description - Senior Sales Executive
As a Senior Sales Executive your duties will include;
- Qualifying leads passed on from members of the team
- Outbound calling, making approximately 180-200 calls per day
- Generating at least 5-8 leads per day and converting them into sales
- Record all communication on client record management databases, updating information when necessary
- Create call lists using web search, trade shows and call lists provided
- Providing leads and completing lead sheets for potential clients
- Sending out introducing emails
- Account managing current clients and building new relationships
Required Skills - Senior Sales Executive
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven track record of succeeding in a sales environment, hitting and exceeding targets
- An interest in economics and finance
- Good written skills and communication
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to build rapport with new and existing clients
Benefits - Senior Sales Executive
- £25,000 basic +uncapped OTE
- Monday to Friday, 8.30AM - 5.30PM
- Free on-site parking
- Career progression opportunities to progress into a Sales Manager
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- Business Support
- Sales Executive
- Senior Sales
- New Opportunities