The company is a well established and successful international supplier of software solutions in a niche market sector. Significant growth plans have led to the requirement of an additional new business Senior Sales Executive to join the sales team.
- Generate new leads and follow these up together with leads generated through the marketing team
- Achievement of sales revenue targets through new business sales
- The entire sales process from start to close, ensuring that the process is managed effectively
- Reporting on sales prospect pipeline
- First stage management of client purchase to project management handover of new client implementations
- Initial account management of the client, if required, prior to handing over to an account manager
- Collating, storing, managing and maintaining prospect/client correspondence to central locations for future reference, inline with document policy
- Provision of occasional product training where required
- Ensuring client invoices are issued and paid on time
- Liaising with the Finance department re billing, including enquires/issues
- Liaising with various departments to document and manage the delivery of any additional bespoke work for clients including agreeing functional specifications, estimates, testing, delivery and sign-off. This involves managing and maintaining excellent communication internally and with clients.
- Liaising with the company’s executives/directors where appropriate on new sales opportunities and escalating issues where necessary
- Other reasonable duties in order to execute effective sales
Candidates must have:
- Excellent track record in new business sales in an application software solutions environment or selling facilities management solutions with experience of CAFM applications
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good project management background
- Well organised and good time management skills
- IT technical awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
Any experience of facilities management, CAFM, IWMS, property management, real estate industry or physical asset management applications using IT is very beneficial but not essential.
This is an office based position with territory the UK and Ireland and you must be able to travel as and when necessary.
This is an exciting time for the company with growth planned for the UK and overseas. Base salary is envisaged at £50k to £70k depending on experience plus an uncapped commission leading to potential earnings in excess of £100k. A higher reward may be considered for a truly exceptional candidate.
- New Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job