We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated Sales Executive/Account Manager to join our industry leading international events and publishing organisation.
Our Client is looking for an innovative, dedicated individual with fantastic communication skills and a successful track record in sales and marketing to join them in promoting our ever-growing portfolio of events and publications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing our existing UK and international accounts as well as new ones.
The right candidate will be responsible for selling advertising in our industry-leading publications as well as sponsorship and delegate places to our internationally recognised events.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable with implementing and coming up with innovative ideas for our marketing plan.
To use knowledge picked up by attending various networking events and information gained through developing relationships with clients to assist with the compiling of quarterly MI reports.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable with leading on/having great input into our commercial strategies based upon market intelligence they have gained through the above.
As the role develops - there is even the opportunity to be involved in sourcing content for our events, and potentially even moderating some sessions at our conferences!
As a leading provider of international publications and events - international travel will be required, and some flexibility to working hours will be needed around busy times.
- A keen desire to succeed
- A successful track record in account management/sales
- A positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Second language or GCSE/A Level in a language would be advantageous
- We are in a remote location so own transport required
Package & Benefits
- Basic of £25,000 - £28,000 plus commission
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays - increasing with service
- Private healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Great training and support network and room for progression
- Being part of a great team, with a fantastic shared vision for the business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"