Senior Sales Coordinator
My client is looking to hire an experienced Sales Coordinator to support with their ongoing expansion. This brand has a global presence, and are known to be leaders within their industry. This exciting opportunity is an integral function within their UK sales team in which the successful candidate will support with day to day management of the customer base.
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities: not limited to
• Understand all functions involved in operational and sales processes & procedures
• Sales Reporting, KPI & CRM management
• Sales Contract / Agreements update and renewals
• Sales tracking and monitoring
• Provide proactive and ad hoc support to the sales teams as required
• Work closely between the sales teams and customer service in a fast-paced environment
Desired skills and experience:
• Experience working in similar role is essential
• Demonstrated ability in the use of Excel with trackers and reports
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong attention to detail, organisation and multitasking skills
• Resilient and agile, with the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at different levels of the organisation
• Able to work well on own initiative as well as part of a team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'