£18,000 - 40,000
Position: Senior Sales Negotiator
Senior Sales Negotiator wanted!
The role is with an independent South East London based firm and is for an experienced Sales Negotiator who is ready to step up into a senior role!
It will involve generating appointments for viewings and valuations, qualifying potential applicants and matching them to suitable properties; Negotiating and tying up offers between vendor and buyers, ensuring the vendor is kept informed whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service; the role may also involve some valuations and listings.
The ideal candidates must have a minimum of 6 month’s experience in residential sales and be able to cross sell all services offered. You will have a proven track record of exceeding targets. You will be ambitious and highly motivated. Local knowledge of the area would be helpful and a full UK driving licence is essential.
A competitive salary is offered together with the opportunity to develop a career!
Essential Skills required:
• At least 6 months’ experience in residential sales
• Demonstrate a professional approach to customer service
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships
• Excellent telephone manner
• Working autonomously and as part of a team
• Have superb negotiation skills
• Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Have a full UK driving license
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Craig Cassidy at Rayner Personnel South East.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job