My client a diverse leader in the facilities service market providing tailored, value added solutions to their clients. Due to the continued growth, they are now seeking to add a Senior Sales Co-ordinator.
- Co-ordinate and manage the structure and productivity of the sales team.
- Work alongside the sales director to co-ordinate, manage and train the sales team
- Prioritising the sales team work load.
- filing of all sales related documentation. All folders accurately kept within the system
- Communicating relevant information.
- Monitor teams progress, propose improvements.
- Ensure processes are adhered and fully implemented.
- Development and continued training of new and existing sales members.
- To co-ordinate the sales reports though the CRM. Under the direction of the sales director.
- Ensure all marketing activity is completed to meet the required KPI.
- Ensure the department is working towards delivering the KPI's and targets of senior management.
Review on daily basis to ensure that is it kept up to date.
Create Project Numbers.
Ensure ownership of the sales workspace and implement the importance of maintaining this accurately.
All Enquiries that are at 'enquiry' status should be turned to confirm and made yellow, when the client agrees the proposal.
Ensure the system is updated, maintained and changes are implemented.
Sales Inbox to be checked hourly and daily.
Ensure all communication lines are kept up to date with.
This role best suits someone who is enthusia
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job