Job Title: Senior Whisky Broker * 2 POSITIONS, AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000 per annum + excellent commission
Working Hours: 2:30PM - 12:00AM (US working hours)
Please Note: This is an office based role.
We are a top Whisky brokerage looking for senior brokers who are experienced commodity sales brokers for our company situated in Central London.
The company specialises in the purchase and investment of the finest Scotch whiskies. The commodity is high-purchase level whisky casks with a proven track record of investment returns for our distinguished and elite client base.
We have a fantastic, driven team with a wealth of experience in the market, we offer fantastic basic salary, commission % and bonus payments. We are looking for individuals who are seeking a fun, yet rewarding working environment.
If you are energetic and have a strong desire to work in a fun, inclusive, and dynamic working environment, we are looking for you.
What do you do:
- Conducting outbound calls to new leads to be closed
- Be responsible for developing new customers and setting up accounts
- The organisation skills so you have the ability to plan and structure your day as well
as managing call-backs from existing clients and expanding on new business at the
- Management of your own clients' portfolios, providing suggestions and expert advice to the customers from our in-house buyers
- Minimum of two years experience in closing business / senior sales broker
- Strong work ethic and target driven ambition
- A great telephone manner and the ability to build rapport over the phone
- Working under pressure and efficiently on your own as well as part of a team
Successful candidates for this position will either possess prior knowledge of this interesting market or be willing to learn and develop in their role.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Sales Broker, Whisky Broker, Whisky sales, Desk Sales Specialist, Sales Executive, Sales, Sales Administrator, Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Sales Assistant, Sales Rep, B2B Sales, B2B, Business Development Manager, Desk Sales, Sales Officer will also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- Sales Representative
- B2B Sales
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Rep
- Sales Broker
- Desk Sales Specialist
- Whisky Broker
- Whisky sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'