Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is the leading and only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience. Founded in 1997, the company currently operates more than 400 Build-A-Bear Workshop® stores worldwide, including company-owned stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland and Denmark.
The Sales Lead is a role model bear builder that supports the store management team by effectively performing the responsibilities of a Leader on Duty by creating an Experience First® culture and enhancing the customer’s experience while achieving the store sales goals. In the absence of a member of management, the Sales Lead is responsible for the daily operation of the store.
The Sales Lead is expected to role model BABW Core values and Experience First® behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive guest and associate experience.
The ideal candidate is:
- Is experienced in providing exceptional Guest service in a retail or other consumer centric business
- Exhibits outstanding leadership and selling skills
- Models personal and professional integrity
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is organized and planful and pays attention to details
- Is flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced work environment
- Fosters a high energy environment and engages children of all ages
- Is ambitious and success oriented
- Can work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business
- Is ambitious and success oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Is flexible and adaptable in a fast paced work environment.
- Fosters a high energy environment and demonstrates an appreciation for children of all ages.
If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for guests results in a fun place to work, WE SHOULD TALK!
- Team Leadership
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'